We currently have 1 vacancy:
Preclinical and translational studies of immuno-oncology agents and cellular therapies of cancer deriving from iPSCs (Paris, France)
iPSirius is seeking a Postdoctoral candidate with expertise in cellular biology and immunology as well as a biomedical/immunology background to carry out research in the field of immune-oncology with a particular focus on the development of innovative cellular therapies of cancer deriving from induced Pluripotent Stem cells (iPSCs).
Preference will be given to researchers with strong experience in immuno-oncology, cellular therapies of cancer and expertise in cellular and molecular tools, flow cytometry, animal experimentations and functional imaging.
Context of the study:
Human iPSCs are derived from breakthrough reprogramming technologies, which opened novel potential paradigms of cell therapy approaches. The candidate will develop from iPSCs, new adoptive cell therapies and immune therapies for the treatment of solid tumors and hematological malignancies. Orthotropic murine cancer models will have to be developed to assess the therapeutic efficacy of the new cell therapy products. In addition the candidate will work in an interdisciplinary environment to develop and evaluate innovative drug delivery systems from iPSCs in pre-clinical orthotopic tumor models using bio luminescence imaging technologies.
Candidate Key qualities:
• Team player, able to interact with research teams both in the academic and the industrial sphere
• Independence and creativity in the design of experiments
• Efficient in data analysis and timely reporting
• Expertise in murine cancer models development and animal experimentations
• Ability to communicate and present effectively in spoken and written English
• Ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary, international team
Knowledge and expertise:
• Graduate PhD, MD-PhD, PharmD-PhD or other comparable professional training.
• Expertise in immunological/oncology processes biology, and molecular biology.
• Understanding of drug action and pharmacology.
• Solid background in immunology and cell culture techniques.
• Applicants with previous expertise in immunology and/or cancer immunology.
Terms and conditions:
• A contract initially for one year, with possibility for extension.
• Precise remuneration will depend on past experience of the candidate and will be determined by salary scale.
• You will enjoy 32 days of holiday leave (on an annual basis for a full-time job) supplemented by 13 annual fixed days.
Your application must include the following documents:
• A CV and an overview of your study results, publications and oral lectures
• A Cover letter: your application letter in pdf format
Contact: Professor Frank Griscelli, Email: email@example.com